NPK + BORON/ZINC organo-mineral fertilizer
+ root growth stimulator
NF U44-204 - Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- 40 % OSYR active matter
- Boron and zinc specific trace elements
- Type 2 – nitrates directive
- Optimized reserves = guaranteed restart
- Cold granulation
- Composted Base
fruit pulp and oilcake, sheep manure and composted wool flock (VEGETHUMUS).
- Concentrated organic complements
Animal proteins in compliance with ECR 1069/2009 (hydrolysed feather, bone and meat meal) and beet vinasse.
- PRO T10
Complex of oxidized plant proteins with high spontaneous mineralization effect enhancing high microbial activity.
- Root Growth Stimulator AMM N°1030003
40% OSYR active matter. Approved dose corresponding to the average dose of 10 l/ha per tonne of product.
- Addition of trace elements:
Boron (B) and Zinc (Zn).
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
* Organic matter content
+ Trace elements : Boron 40 ppm, Zinc 100 ppm
Density: Granule 700 kg/m3
- C/N RATE: = 7
- PLANT ORGANIC MATERIALS= 50 %
- ISMO = 260 kg/t (i.e. 50 % / MO)
Organic Matter Stability Index, allowing to characterize the humus potential. Standardization AFNOR.
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines 0,7 to 1,2 t/ha
Arboriculture 0,7 à 1,2 t/ha
Market gardening 1,5 to 3 t/ha
Perennial crops recommended inputs end of winter/early spring or beginning of post-harvest.
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed