CUP GREEN 1
Organic amendment NF U44-051
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Increases substrate reserves (CEC value)
- Restores or maintains biological activity
- Improves resistance to water stress and duration of the fertilizer action.
- Mechanical action, reduces compaction and facilitates aeration and thatch degradation when applied as top dressing combined with sand.
- Oilcake and fruit pulp (coffee, olive, grape, cocoa, sunflower)
- Sheep manure
- Wool flock
- Composted bark
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
*Organic matter rate
Mini grain size 1-2,5 mm fraction
- OMSI = 400 kg/t
Organic Matter Stability Index, allowing to characterize the humic potential. Standardization AFNOR.
Aeration in March and September 500 to 1000 kg/ha.
Amended sand in top dressing Mix 5 to 10%
Mini grain size for better distribution at low application rates. This particle size is suitable for all types of spreaders.
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet (40 bags)
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Simon V - Greenkeeper - France - Var
Posté le 28/02/2017
CUP GREEN 1 - Fully satisfied
In order to boost the soil life of my greens and secure them good clay-humic complex behavior, I use CUP GREEN 1 during my aerations to position the product within the first 10 cm of the soil. The fine granule size of the CUP GREEN range also allows me to TOP DRESS my turf with this product without affecting the game. I am fully satisfied with FRAYSSINET products and I highly recommend them.