CUP GREEN 10
Organic fertilizer NF U42-001
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- High in rapidly mineralised organic nitrogen for growth response
- Recommended for use for growth reactivation in spring
- Combination of several sources of organic nitrogen
- Revives biological activity
- Oil cake and fruit pulp
- Sheep manure
- Wool flock
- Composted bark
- Concentrated organic supplements (hydrolysed feather meal, bone and meat meal, soybean meal)
- Beet vinasse
*Organic matter rate
Mini grain size 1-2,5 mm fraction
- OMSI = 120 kg/t
Organic Matter Stability Index, allowing to characterize the humic potential. Standardization AFNOR.
To be adjusted according to the nature of the green, the number of passages and the number of units wanted on the fertilization plan.
Spring applications (March to May) 200 to 400 kg/ha.
Mini grain size for better distribution at low application rates. This particle size is suitable for all types of spreaders.
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet (40 bags)
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed