Organic fertilizer with root growth stimulator - NF U44-204
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Beneficial for soils lacking organic matter
- Improves storage capacity
- Gradual and long-lasting nutrition
- The reference balance
- Biotech C2A approved composting
- VEGEVERT. Combination developed from 8 carefully selected constituents (plant oilcake and fruit pulp, sheep manure, wool flock and bark mulches) stabilized, humified and hygienized through the BIOTECH C2A process.
PRO T10®. Plant based protein complex rapidly mineralized. plant based protein nitrogen made rapidly available for nitrifying bacteria (50% nitrogen mineralized within 10 of incubation at 28°c).
- Hydrolysed feather meal, bone and meat (transformed animal proteins – TAP – in compliance with the regulation EC N° 1069/2009).
- Beet vinasse
- Root growth stimulator. OSYR 40% active matter. Registered rate corresponding to the average dose of 10 l/ha. AMM N° 1030003.
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
*Organic matter rate
PULGRAN, calibrated granule size 2.5-4 mm
Density 670 kg/m3
To be adjusted to soil types and crops.
Flowerbeds 300 g/m2 at planting
Window boxes – containers 5 to 7 kg/m3 in incorporation before or direct planting
Sports grounds – tees 400 kg/ha/application 2 to 4 times/year in the fertilization plan
Extensive lawns – fairways 400 kg/ha/application 1 to 2 times/year
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed