Root growth stimulator
approved for use in organic agriculture
- Optimizes nutrition and growth
- Optimizes water and mineral absorption
- Improves productions
- Preventive and curative
- Free from any toxicological classification.
- OSYR is the active matter of OSIRYL (active principle of plant origin) obtained by the de-polymerization of lignocellulosic compounds. It stimulates root growth and regeneration by protecting auxins from oxidative mechanisms and by stimulating hyperoxydase production.
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
- 40 % active matter OSYR
Certified on any type of crop, at the rate of 5 to 20 l/ha per application
(1 to 16 applications per growing cycle according to each crop).
Thoroughly shake the bottle before use.
Store away from frost and heat.
Instructions for use: Osiryl must always be diluted in the watering or treating water.
Either by drip irrigation or sprinkling OSIRYL is applied at the end of the irrigation cycle and at a concentration of 2 ‰, at a dose of 5 to 10 l/ha.
In spraying, OSIRYL is applied in a minimum water volume of 200 l/ha in rainy conditions or followed by watering, from 10 to 20 l/ha.
Restart of root development: in spring – Planting, replacement plants: on planting – Nurseries: when plant regrowth begins.
Market gardening produce in soil
In open field and greenhouse at the start of growth: on planting (or at plant germ stage) – Restart of root development during growth: at sensitive growth stages – Nurseries: Sprinkling or ground spraying: Regrowth of young plants (at the plant germ stage, 2 or 3 leaves) – Nurseries: incorporation into the crop subtratum followed by spraying: before sowing, planting out or repotting and during growth
Market gardening produce off soil
Nutrition at early growing time (tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, etc.): from planting out – Restart of root development during growth: at sensitive growth stages – Nurseries: incorporation into the crop subtratum followed by spraying: before sowing, planting out or repotting and during growth.
ALL ABOUT BIOSTIMULANTS
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Mattieu P - Vineyard manager - France - Marne
Posté le 21/11/2016
OSIRYL - Better resistance to stress
On my plots of Chardonnay, strongly affected by fan-leaf and very sensitive to diseases, I apply OSIRYL in 2 20 liters / ha applications, by rotary blades with 1200 liters of water. I have noticed a clear difference in longer internode lengths, a branch length that allows better trellising and lush, greener foliage. We have soothed the visual symptoms of the disease, which allows me to experience a significant harvest. In addition, I have the feeling to see my vines in better condition, less sensitive to certain diseases including powdery mildew.
Michel L - Winegrower - France - Marne
Posté le 09/01/2017
OSIRYL - Optimum results
I always use OSIRYL on vine young plants 3 weeks after planting during replacements when wetting the vine feet, which allows me to have a 100% recovery rate. And I also apply OSIRYL on vines where fan-leaf is visible, which allows me to have a more regular growth and maintain my yield.