SPRINTOR 11 5 11
Organo-mineral fertilizer with root growth stimulator NF U44-204
- Concentrated balance fast and long lasting action.
- Threefold action – soil – plant – root stimulation.
- Effective during cold periods and for deficient soils.
- Robust plant and preserved soil
- Biotech C2A approved composting
- VEGEVERT Combination developed from 8 carefully selected constituents (plant oilcake and fruit pulp, sheep manure, wool flock and bark mulches) stabilized, humified and hygienized through the BIOTECH C2A process.
- hydrolysed feather meal, bone and meat meal (Transformed Animal Proteins – TAP – in compliance with Regulation EC N°1069/2009)
- Absorbable mineral phosphorus
- Potassium sulphate, water soluble
- Root growth stimulator. OSYR 40% active matter. Registered rate corresponding to the average dose of 10 l/ha. AMM N° 1030003.
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
*Organic matter weight
PULGRAN, calibrated granule size 2.5-4 mm
Density 700 kg/m3
To be adjusted to soil types and crops.
Flowerbeds 120 g/m2 at planting
Window boxes – containers 4 kg/m3 prior to installation
Sports grounds – Tees 350 kg/ha/application 2 to 4 times/year in the fertilization plan
Extensive lawns – Fairways 350 kg/ha/application 1 to 2 times/year
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed