Organic amendment NF U44-051
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- 9 high quality organic materials
- More efficient with PRO T10 innovation
- 500 kg/t ISMO effective humic potential
- 100 % slow release whole nutrition
- Cold granulation
- Sheepfold manure – Local manures selected and analyzed.
- Vegetable oilcake and fruit pulp – Coffee, olive, sunflower, cocoa.
- Wool flock
- Pro T10 – Complex of oxidized plant proteins with high spontaneous mineralization effect favouring microbial high supply.
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
|Nt||2 %||2,2 %|
|Norg||1,8 %||2 %|
|P2O5||0,5 %||0,5 %|
|K2O||1 %||1 %|
|MgO||2,5 %||2,5 %|
|TMO*||55 %||60 %|
|Dry matter||77 %||82 %|
* Organic matter rate
Powder 520 kg/m³
Granule 660 kg/m³
Maturity and stability: C/N = 13
Plant organic matter = 90 %
ISMO = 500 kg/t (i.e. 83% OM*) Organic Matter Stability Index gives a direct indication of the humic potential. AFNOR standardization.
Biological Activity Index (IAB) + 77 % against non-amended control soil. Tests conducted by SERAIL, CTIFL, and INRA for microorganism biomass after 3 years.
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines Plantation 3 to 10 t/ha – Maintenance 0,8 to 2 t/ha
Market gardening green house Plantation 3 to 6 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 4 t/ha
Market gardening arable Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 4 t/ha
Arboriculture Plantation 3 to 10 t/ha – Maintenance 1 to 2,5 t/ha
Young vines and vine plants: Maintenance 300 to 500 g/vine stock
Replacement of vine grafts (complantation, interplantation or stock replacement): 1 to 1.5 kg per stock, well-mixed to earth used for planting
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders. Homogeneous powder for soil rapid intake.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Jean Philippe P - Winegrower- France - Charente
Posté le 10/10/2016
Vegethumus - Base of my fertilization vine
I use Vegethumus as a base to fertilize my vines in order to maintain a good humus rate and obtain the required production levels.
Fabien D L - Owner Castle - France - Rhone
Posté le 12/09/2016
Vegethumus - Keeps the quality and typicity of my wines
The soils of Beaujolais are very poor in organic matter, often less than 1%. It is therefore necessary for me to boost this rate to maintain the quality and typicity of my wines. I appreciate the fact that VEGETHUMUS is BIO approved which reassures my customers.