Organic amendment with root growth stimulator - NF U44-204
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Proven product for the functional regeneration of all types of soils
- Biotech C2A approved composting
- Concentration of proteoglycan substances
- High biological activation
- Better hydro-mineral uptake
- Oilcake (coffee, olive)
- Composted sheep manure and wool flock
- Highly stabilized bark mulch
- Natural magnesium
- Root growth stimulator. OSYR 40% active matter. Registered rate corresponding to the average dose of 10 l/ha. AMM N° 1030003.
|Nt||1,7 %||1,7 %|
|Norg||1,5 %||1,5 %|
|P2O5||1 %||1 %|
|K2O||1 %||1 %|
|MgO||1,5 %||1,5 %|
|TMO*||55 %||55 %|
*Organic matter rate
Powder – Fine grained easily broadcasted powder
Density: 580 kg/m3 – Dry matter = 77 %
PULGRAN, calibrated granule size 2,5 – 4 mm
Density: 640 kg/m3 -Dry matter = 82 %
- C/N ratio = 16
- pH : 6,5
To be adjusted to soil types and crops
Flowerbeds 1 kg/m² at planting over high level flowering combined with a product from the EVER range
Trees shrubs 10 to 15 kg/m3 to be added into the plant ditch – 1 to 1,5 kg/m² at planting and raked on the soil surface
Sports grounds, tees 1 to 2 t/ha 1 to 2 times/year during vents, summer regenerations and over seeding
Lawn installation 10 to 20 t/ha incorporate mixture to ground or conditioned substrate into the first 10 cm before planting or laying
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed