NPK + BORON/ZINC organo-mineral fertilizer
+ root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 4-3-5 + 3 + B + Zn
- Special reserve and spring revival
- Type 2 – nitrate directive
- Biological and nutritional activation
- Humigene action
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines 0,7 to 1,2 t/ha
Arboriculture 0,7 à 1,2 t/ha
Market gardening 1,5 to 3 t/ha
Perennial crops recommended inputs end of winter/early spring or beginning of post-harvest.
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed