ANTYS 15 EV
NPK fertilizer solution with trace elements
for foliar and soil applications
- Complete balance NPK 15-4-6 + TRACE ELEMENTS
- Rapid corrective action on nitrogen eficiencies
- Reactivates growth and photosyntesis
- Prevents tissue deficiencies (oxydation)
- Based on polyphenols of plant origin
For 1000 m2: application by foliar treatment according to the needs of 1 to 3 l (10 to 30 l/ha). Watering at a concentration of 2 l/1000 l of water.
Window boxes – containers – Suspensions 2 l/1000 litres of irrigation water in 2-4 applications as needed to stimulate growth at installation and improve reactivation in stressful conditions.
Sports grounds – Tees 20 L/ha to reactivate fertilization, lack of density, colour (apply by spraying diluted in 500 litres of water).
Golf greens – Grand sports grounds From 10 to 30 l/ha (by spraying after dilution in 400 to 600 l of water) to complement fertilization in 1-2 applications per month, at a concentration of 4 to 5%.
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Frederic V - Landscaping Sports fields - France - Var
Posté le 02/05/2016
ANTYS 15 - A nutritional supplement for my lawn.
In order to optimize my fertilization plan on sports fields, I use the ANTYS range to better manage the stresses they may experience. With ANTYS 15. I can supply my turf with nutrient supplement and antioxidants.