Solution with calcium in the form of phosphate
to foliar or soil applications
- Reactivation of growth at the end of cycle
- Better resistance and conservation of the epidermis
- Improves the firmness and homogeneity of crops
- Improved fruit size
- Phosphorus and calcium synergistic combination with polyphenols of plant origin
ANTYS Ca should be applied in 2 to 4 applications at 3-5 l/ha at 8-10 day intervals according to plant needs.
In localized placement to soil, substrate and container (watering, drip irrigation, sprinkling) diluted at a rate of 2 to 5‰ and by spraying, diluted at 2.5%.
Vine – Fruit set stage, small fruit and swelling, veraison/ripening
Arboriculture – Fruit set stage, small fruit and swelling, veraison/ripening
Market gardening – As from the stage of leaf growth
Green spaces – As from the stage of leaf growth
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed