Fertilizer solution based on trace elements
for foliar and soil applications
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Balanced supply of trace elements
- Improves photosynthesis and cell multiplication
- Reactivation of carbohydrate metabolism involved in the resistance to low temperatures
- Optimizes nitrogenous metabolism
- Based on polyphenols of plant origin
ANTYS Oligos can be applied to all types of crops.
By foliar spray, as soon as foliage develops, apply 3 to 5 l/ha at a concentration of 2.5% in 2 to 4 applications according to plant needs. By localized placement (drip irrigation, watering, spraying), dose of 10 l/ha in 2 to 4 applications as needed, at a concentration of 2‰.
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed