N P fertilizer solution
with secondary element (Mg) and trace elements (B)
for foliar and soil applications
- Preventive treatment of coulure and millerandage
- Improved crop yield and quality
- Essential energy supply for inflorescences
- Resistance to weather stresses (cold, moisture…)
- Based on polyphenols of plant origin
ANTYS PMg should be applied in 2-4 applications at 3-5 l/ha at intervals of 8-10 days according to plant needs at 2.5% concentration by foliar spraying and localized placement to soil, substrate and container (watering, drip irrigation, spraying) at a rate of 2 to 5‰.
Vine – Separate clusters (stage G) – flower buds (stage H) – End of flowering / fruit set stage (stage J)
Arboriculture – Bud swelling – flower bud – late flowering to fruit set
Market gardening – From the young seedling or transplanting stage and for flowering management
Green spaces – From the young seedling or transplanting stage and for flowering management
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed