CUP GREEN 7
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 7-3-8 + 2
- Optimum NPK balance, naturally rich in plant and animal inputs for steady growth
- Combination of several sources of organic nitrogen
- Balanced long-term nutrition
- Mini-particle – Special Green
To be adjusted according to the nature of the green, the number of passages and the number of units wanted on the fertilization plan.
Summer applications (June to August) and autumn applications (September to November) 200 to 400 kg/ha.
Mini grain size for better distribution at low application rates. This particle size is suitable for all types of spreaders.
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet (40 bags)
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed