with root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 5-1-12 + Fe
- Reinforcement of radicular action
- Strengthens flowering
- Improves green up
To be adjusted to soil types and crops.
Flowerbeds 300 g/m2 at planting
Window boxes – containers 5 to 7 kg/m3 in incorporation before or direct planting
Sports grounds – Tees 400 kg/ha/application 2 to 4 times/year in the fertilization plan
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed