with root growth stimulator AMM N° 1030003
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 7-4-7 + 2
- Reinforcement of radicular action
- Gradual and long-lasting nutrition
- Limited leaching
- The reference balance
To be adjusted to soil types and crops.
Flowerbeds 300 g/m2 at planting
Window boxes – containers 5 to 7 kg/m3 in incorporation before or direct planting
Sports grounds – tees 400 kg/ha/application 2 to 4 times/year in the fertilization plan
Extensive lawns – fairways 400 kg/ha/application 1 to 2 times/year
25 kg bags on 1000 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed