Iron nutritional biostimulant (Fe EDTA)
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Biostimulant & polyphenols synergistic effect + anti-deficiency iron
- Corrector of iron chlorosis
- Restart of photosynthesis
- Rapid assimilation and action
- Boosts chlorophyll activity
Vine, market gardening, arboriculture, large arable crops (from emergence to maturity)
By foliar spraying
3 l/ha with 2-3 applications 8-10 day interval at 2.5% max.
10 litre bottles
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member ofAFAÏA : Professional association of agricultural input manufacturers.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed