NUTRIBIO SOL Fe
Iron nutritional biostimulant (Fe EDDHSA)
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Biostimulant & polyphenols synergistic effect + anti-deficiency iron
- Corrector of iron chlorosis
- Restart of photosynthesis
- Nitrogen fixation
- Boosts chlorophyll activity
Vine, market gardening, arboriculture, large field crops. By localized application (soil injector, coulter, drip irrigation), by spraying to soil (in rainy conditions) or by watering to soil.
Vine – Dose/ha by localized application, on the row, by watering
LOW CHLOROSIS 20 to 30 l/ha
MEDIUM CHLOROSIS 30 to 40 l/ha
STRONG CHLOROSIS 40 to 50 l/ha
5-10 ml/cep as need be
LOW CHLOROSIS 30 to 40 l/ha
MEDIUM CHLOROSIS 40 to 60 l/ha
STRONG CHLOROSIS 60 to 80 l/ha
60-200 ml/tree as need be
Green spaces for ornamental and horticultural plants
LOW CHLOROSIS 2 to 3 ml/m2
MEDIUM CHLOROSIS 3 to 5 ml/m2
STRONG CHLOROSIS 5 to 7 ml/m2
3-5 l/week according to needs
10 litre bottles
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member ofAFAÏA : Professional association of agricultural input manufacturers.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed