N nutritional biostimulant
with root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Synergistic effect: Stimulation / Nutrition / Resistance
- Liquid organic fertilizer with Osyr
- Soil off-soil and foliar fertilisation
- Optimized water and mineral supply
- Readily available amino acids
Vine, market gardening, arboriculture, large crops (from early growth to maturity)
On the soil and off-soil (watering, drip irrigation…): Dose of 10 to 20 l/ha according to plant needs with 2 to 3 applications at 8-10 day intervals, at a concentration of 2 ‰.
By foliar spraying: Dose of 5 l/ha with 2 to 3 applications at 5% max (10 to 20 l/ha in nitrogen correction at the end of the cycle).
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed