NK nutritional biostimulant
with root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003
- Liquid fertilizer NK + root growth stimulator
- Correction of nutritional deficiencies
- Increased crop quality by direct assimilation
- Optimization of water and mineral supply
- Reactivation of crops
Vine, market gardening, arboriculture, large crops (in the course of production at maturity)
NUTRIFIX NK is applied after dilution in water. Store in frost free conditions and away from hot temperatures.
By watering, drip irrigation, spraying: dose of 10 to 20 l/ha, according to needs with 2 to 3 applications at 8-10 days intervals, at a concentration of 2 ‰.
By spraying into soil: dose 10 l/ha per application, diluted in 100 to 150 l of water at a minimum, followed by localized watering of or in rainy season.
20 litres can – Pallet of 640 litres
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed