NK liquid organic fertilizer
Nutritional supplement to foliar or root application
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Rapid corrective supply for Nitrogen and Potassium deficiencies
- Optimization of restart after planting and seeding
- Biological reactivation of soils
- 100% plant based multipurpose solution
- Improve flowering
For 1000 m2: application by foliar treatment of 0,5 to 1 l and in watering at a concentration of 2 to 5 l/1000 l of water according to the needs.
Flowerbeds 5 ‰ (0,5 %) 1 to 2 waterings/week, to supplement fertilization or in conditions of lack of strength/flowering.
Window boxes – containers – Suspensions 5 ‰ (0,5 %) 1 to 2 waterings/week, to supplement fertilization or in conditions of lack of strength/flowering
Golf greens – Grand sport grounds 20 to 50 L/ha in 400 to 600 litres of water in 2 to 4 spray applications a year according to lawn needs, applied as foliar supplementation between 2 supplies of granular fertilizer and during stress situation.
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed