Organic fertilizer with guanos NF U42-001
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- 10 complementary natural materials
- 50 % Vegethumus
- +93 % biological activation
- 350 kg/t ISMO effective humic potential
- 100 % whole and progressive nutrition
- 50 % VEGETHUMUS
Plant oilcake and fruit pulp, sheepfold manure and composted wool flock.
- 25 % Plant oilcake and fruit pulp
Coffee plants, olives, cocoa, specific mixing of complementary natural matters.
- Hydrolysed bird guanos and feather meal, meat and bone meal (in compliance with EC Regulation 1069/2009).
- Beet pulp residues
|Nt||3 %||3 %|
|P2O5||2 %||2 %|
|K2O||3 %||3 %|
|MgO||3 %||3 %|
|TMO*||55 %||60 %|
*Organic matter rate
Powder 600 kg/m3
Granule 700 kg/m3
C/N rate: Powder = 9 – Granule = 10
PLANT ORGANIC MATERIALS = 75 %
ISMO = 350 kg/t (i.e. 58 % / OM)
Organic Matter Stability Index, allowing to characterize the humus potential. Standardization AFNOR.
Biological Activity Index (IAB)
+ 93 % against a non-amended control soil. Tests conducted by IRD – CIRAD for CO2 control after 6 months. Incubation within soil at 28°C.
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha -Maintenance 0,5 to 2 t/ha
Arboriculture Plantation 3 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1 to 3 t/ha
Market gardening arable Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 3 t/ha
Market gardening green house Plantation 3 to 6 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 4 t/ha
Young vines and vine plants: Maintenance 250 g/vine stock
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders. Homogeneous powder for soil rapid intake.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Arnaud B - Vineyard manager - France - Herault
Posté le 01/03/2016
Orga 3 - Soil Care and Vine Nutrition
I use ORGA3 for maintenance every year. This allows me to maintain the organic fraction of soils and have a regular nutrition of the vine.
François B - Organic viticulturist - France - Gironde
Posté le 25/03/2017
Orga 3 - Sustained nutrition without excess
In organic viticulture the use of Orga 3 in our poor graves soils, allows me to ensure the sustained nutrition of vineyards without excess or risk of uncontrolled nitrogen mineralization.