Organic fertilizer with seabirds guano
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 3-2-3 + 3
- 10 complementary natural materials
- Vegethumus base = high amendment effect
- High biological activation
- Whole and progressive nutrition
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Vines Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha -Maintenance 0,5 to 2 t/ha
Arboriculture Plantation 3 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1 to 3 t/ha
Market gardening arable Plantation 2 to 5 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 3 t/ha
Market gardening green house Plantation 3 to 6 t/ha – Maintenance 1,5 to 4 t/ha
Young vines and vine plants: Maintenance 250 g/vine stock
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders. Homogeneous powder for soil rapid intake.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Arnaud B - Vineyard manager - France - Herault
Posté le 01/03/2016
Orga 3 - Soil Care and Vine Nutrition
I use ORGA3 for maintenance every year. This allows me to maintain the organic fraction of soils and have a regular nutrition of the vine.
François B - Organic viticulturist - France - Gironde
Posté le 25/03/2017
Orga 3 - Sustained nutrition without excess
In organic viticulture the use of Orga 3 in our poor graves soils, allows me to ensure the sustained nutrition of vineyards without excess or risk of uncontrolled nitrogen mineralization.