with root growth stimulator AMM N° 1030003
Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
Optimizes restart at planting
Direct planting without burn risks
High water holding capacity
Root growth stimulation
Balanced long term organic nutrition
To be adjusted to soil conditions and crops.
Viticulture – Direct planting 2 to 4 l/plant according to hole size.
Arboriculture – Planting out seedlings directly – Small plant 2 to 5 l/plant according to hole size.
Big plant 5 to 15 l/plant according to hole size – When transplanting a grown-up tree from 50 to 150 l/tree, according to size of item mixed with the filling earth – Containers transplant directly into topsoil.
70 L bags (36 bags per pallet)
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
Joel C - Winegrower - France - Lot & Garonne
Posté le 27/10/2015
ORGASYL Planting – Successful replanting/mixed planting
ORGASYL is the ideal partner for successful replanting: slow release nutrition of the young plant as well as improvement of the root system.