with root growth stimulator AMM N°1030003 enriched with iron
Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Improves the development of the root system
- Reactivates nutrition and storage capacity
- Effective correction of iron deficiencies
- Ensures high stability of iron
- Chelated iron EDDHSA form of which 60 % ortho-ortho
Recommendations for use : OSIRYL FER is applied in a volume of water sufficient to be absorbed by the roots, localized placement (injector, blade, drip irrigation), by spraying into soil (in rainy conditions) or by watering into soil.
Average doses to be adjusted according to plant needs and varieties.
Vine – Dose/ha applied in localized placement, on the row, by watering
LOW CHLOROSIS 20 to 30 litres/ha
AVERAGE CHLOROSIS 30 to 40 litres/ha
SEVERE CHLOROSIS 40 to 50 litres/ha
= 5 to 10 ml/cep according to the needs
LOW CHLOROSIS 30 to 40 litres/ha
AVERAGE CHLOROSIS 40 to 60 litres/ha
SEVERE CHLOROSIS 60 to 80 litres/ha
= 60 to 200 ml/tree as needed
LOW CHLOROSIS 2 to 3 ml/m2 every 8-10 days
AVERAGE CHLOROSIS 3 to 5 ml/m2 every 8-10 days
SEVERE CHLOROSIS 5 to 7 ml/m2 every 8-10 days
= 3 to 5 l/week according to plant needs
10 litres can (Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed