Root growth stimulator
AMM N° 1030003
approved for use in organic agriculture
- Optimizes nutrition and growth
- Optimizes water and mineral absorption
- Improves productions
- Preventive and curative
- Free from any toxicological classification.
Certified on any type of crop, at the rate of 5 to 20 l/ha per application (1 to 16 applications per growing cycle according to each crop).
Thoroughly shake the bottle before use.
Store away from frost and heat.
Instructions for use: Osiryl must always be diluted in the watering or treating water.
Either by drip irrigation or sprinkling OSIRYL is applied at the end of the irrigation cycle and at a concentration of 2 ‰, at a dose of 5 to 10 l/ha.
In spraying, OSIRYL is applied in a minimum water volume of 200 l/ha in rainy conditions or followed by watering, from 10 to 20 l/ha.
Flowerbeds: at planting, at growing period (reactivation of flowering) and under stress (low temperature, frost, intense heat…).
Window boxes – flower boxes and containers: reactivation of seedlings, improvement of nutrition for plants at their growing stage and under stressful conditions (strong thermal amplitudes …), reactivation of root systems.
Trees – shrubs: at planting diluted in watering water and at growing period. Stress condition, lack of nutritional reserves. Sports grounds: for the recovery of lawns, subject to heavy wear conditions (uprooting/scalping, heavy pounding …) at the end of winter. Recovery after stress (low temperatures …).
Golf greens, 1st division sportsgrounds: rooting improvement, homogeneity of greens and speed quality. Resistance to various stresses (compaction, asphyxiation …).
Turf installation: improved growth and resistance of lawns after seedling emergence.
ALL ABOUT BIOSTIMULANTS
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed