- Complete NPK balance: 4-5-6
- Enrichment of composts and crop growth enhancers
- Synergistic effects through composted base and rapidly nitrified nitrogen sources
- Stimulation of the rhizosphere flora mobilizing nutrient availability
- Fertilizer specially engineered and tested for short cycles (sowing, transplanting and cuttings)
SOWING AND TRANSPLANTING
Rootball 6 to 9 kg/m³
Rootball compactor (2 mm particle) 8 to 10 kg/m³
Depending on situations, combining 1 to 3 kg/m³ of Solesia F1 with the other organic formulations is recommended.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed