Approved for use in organic agriculture
- Complete NPK balance: 1,7-1-1 + 1
- Limits the risk of leaching and erosion
- Improves soil water holding capacity
- restoration of the clay-humus complex
- In direct planting and co-planting, only the powder form should be used
Should be adjusted according to soil and crop types.
Standard dose 2 à 5 t/ha, to be checked with the table below (ask your technician for advice).
In direct planting and co-planting, only the powder form should be used.
- Replacement of vines (co-planting, interplanting or racottage): 1.5 to 2 kg/stock well mixed with the planting soil..
- Nursery and potting soil: 25 to 30% v/v with soil or compost..
25 kg bags on 1350 kg pallet and 500 kg maxi-bags.
Granules for use in all types of spreaders. Homogeneous powder for soil rapid intake.
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation of animal matter (70°C, 1 hour) and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 EC Regulation n°1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLS.
- Founder member of ECOFI : European Consortium of the Organic-based Fertilizer Industry.
- Member of UNIFA : Union of Fertilizer Industries.
- Member of UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens and public spaces.
- Company certified interprofessional Charter organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic soil improvers.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed