EC fertilizer - N P K fertilizer solution with trace elements
Liquid natural antioxydant for foliar and soil applications
- Thorough corrective nutritional action in stress conditions
- Reactivates growth and photosynthesis
- Antioxidant action from plant polyphenols
- Improves the yields and quality of crops
- Promotes the homogeneity and storage capacity of the crop
Developed from plant polyphenols with antioxidant properties (resistance to stresses)
Download the SDS – Safety Data Sheet
N : 80 g/l – P2O5 : 50 g/l – K2O : 100 g/l – Mn : 0,11 g/l – Fe : 0,22 g/l – Zn : 0,022 g/l – B : 0,11 g/l – Cu : 0,022 g/l – Mo : 0,011 g/l
Density : 1,19 ± 0,02
pH : 7 ± 0,5.
ANTYS 8 should be applied 2 to 4 times, every 8-10 days according to plant needs.
Foliar application from 3 to 5L/ha for vines, arboriculture, market gardening, large crops and from 0.5 to 1L/1000 m2 for green space at a 2,5 % dose.
Watering at a 2 to 5‰ concentration (flowerbeds and flowered containers).
Viticulture – As from sufficient growth of leaves.
Arboriculture – As from sufficient growth of leaves.
Vegetable crops – As from swelling stage.
Large crops – From 5-6 leaf stage (corn). Last leaf stage on straw cereal (improves protein rates).
Fodder crops – From 5-6 leaf stage (corn). Last leaf stage on straw cereal (improves protein rates).
Green spaces (lawns, flowers, plants and ornamental shrubs) – On young lawns or after transplanting seedlings and during development. Under stress situations.
5 litres bottles (carton of 4 x 5 litres – Pallet of 480 litres).
- Traceability of raw materials.
- Research centre with in-house laboratory and sample bank on manufacturing site.
- Guaranteed control and dosage of all batches of finished products. 1/1000 precision.
- 0% of urban sludge and waste.
- Biotech C2A Active Composting: Original biotechnological process Frayssinet ensures the hygienisation and prehumification of combinations of organic matter. Microbial seeding and HACCP approach. Turning and control of thermophilic phases> 55 ° C Approval FR81231001 Regulation CE 1069/2009.
- Member of the Interprofessional Bureau of Analytical Studies (BIPEA), BIPEA circuit CONTROLSs.
- Member of the UNIFA interprofessional Charter* organic fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers and organic amendments (* Union of Fertilizer Industries).
- Member of the UPJ: Union of companies for the protection of gardens
and public spaces.
- Company certified under ISO 9001 Quality Management System by AFNOR.
- AFAQ 26000 Exemplary assessment for its approach to social responsibility (ISO 26000) by AFNOR Certification.
This product has not been reviewed